- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Boys and Girls Clubs of Puerto Rico
- Program / Division: Small Business Incubators and Accelerators Program
- DUNS No.: 171841203
- Execution Date: 03/24/2021
- End Date: 03/24/2024
- Total Amount: $2,441,245.00
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake a Small Business Incubators and Accelerators Program (hereinafter, "the Program"). The focus of the Program is to support and grow Puerto Rican small businesses by providing them with technical assistance to help grow their business skills and professional network through the structure of an Incubator or Accelerator.
- Grupo Ríos Mena: The subcontractor will lead the strategic vision and implementation of the business program and project expansion, develop the organizational and financial plans and execute the policies, implementation of programmatic phases, mentoring, support, staff motivation, supervision of finances and development of alliances of the Program Project Markers of Boys & Girls Club. The term of the contract begins on March 29, 2021 until September 30, 2021. The amount of the contract will depend on the Job Orders for a maximum of $50,000.00.
- Centro para Emprendedores: The subcontractor will lead and develop initial phase of the Program Project Markers of Boys & Girls Club. The term of the contract begins on May 3, 2021 until May 3, 2022. The amount of the contract will depend on the Job Orders for a maximum of $40,000.00.
- Geraldo A. Pérez Guerrero: The subcontractor will create and develop the Program Project Markers web page and create social media platform page for the program. The term of the contract begins on June 1, 2021 until the work is finished. The amount of the contract will be for a maximum of $1,350.00.