- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Business Atelier
- Program / Division: Small Business Incubators and Accelerators Program
- DUNS No.: 117528007
- Execution Date: 05/14/2021
- End Date: 05/13/2025
- Total Amount: $2,437,205.00
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake a Small Business Incubators and Accelerators Program (hereinafter, "the Program"). The focus of the Program is to support and grow Puerto Rican small businesses by providing them with technical assistance to help grow their business skills and professional network through the structure of an Incubator or Accelerator.
- ALB BUSINESS LEGAL CONSULTING, LLC: The subcontractor will provide Legal Advice as part of the Small Business Incubator program of CDBG-DR. The term of the contract begins on January 21, 2022, until January 21, 2023 (12 months). The amount of the contract will be for a maximum amount of $45,000.00 dollars.
- JMC Venture International, LLC: The subcontractor will provide Finance & Business Development Advisor Service, as part of the Small Business Incubator program (SBIA) of CDBG-DR. The term of the contract begins on February 11, 2022, until February 11, 2023 (12 months). The amount of the contract will be for a maximum amount of $36,000.00 dollars. Duns-118532315.