- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Foundation for Puerto Rico (FPR)
- Program / Division: Whole Community Resilience Planning Program
- DUNS No.: 079405384
- Execution Date: 12/28/2018
- End Date: 12/28/2021
- Total Amount: $37,500,000.00
- Brief Description: The Department of Housing (DV) has a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with FPR to lead in the design and implementation of the CDBG-DR Community Resilience Planning Program and provide general project management functions.
- De la Cruz & Associates Inc: The subcontractor will perform media buying services, technical assistance, communications support, newspaper and social media platform ads. The term of the contract begins on August 24, 2021 and will ends on December 31, 2021. The amount of the contract will depend on the Job Orders for a maximum of $62,514.05.
- De la Cruz & Associates Inc - Amendment: This is an Amendment A for the original subcontract. Between this amendment the parts agree to increase the quantity of existing services and amend the compensation by increasing and additional $15,400.40 in order to compensate de Subcontractor for the additional services for a new total amount of a $77,914.45. The term of the contract begins on October 22, 2021until December 31, 2021.
- Edge Legal (US), LLC: The subcontractor shall perform professional Legal Services. The term of the contract begins on November 4, 2021 until December 31, 2021. The amount of the contract will be for a maximum amount of $29,875.00. Duns Number 117963916.
- Tidal Basin Caribe, LLC: The subcontractor must perform Technical Assistance to support the implementation of the WCRP Program. The term of the contract begins on November 3, 2021 until December 31, 2021. The amount of the contract will be for a maximum amount of $33,750.00. Duns Number 081241711.