- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Fundación Borincana
- Program / Division: Workforce Training Program
- DUNS No.: 081353525
- Execution Date: 07/28/2021
- End Date: 07/28/2025
- Total Amount: $2,481,800.00
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake a Workforce Training Program (hereinafter, "the Program"). The focus of the Program is to prepare Puerto Rican residents with the skills required to gain employment in industries that will drive the Island's economy over the next decade.
- Enact Systems, Inc.: The subcontractor shall install a Platform Technology, give access to specialized software licenses and consulting on technical aspects of the platform, design and use of the software. The term of the contract begins on August 5, 2021 until August 5, 2023. The amount of the contract will depend on the Job Orders for a maximum amount of $60,000 for the software licenses and $40,000 for consulting fees.