- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Hogar de Ayuda El Refugio
- Program / Division: Social Interest Housing Program
- DUNS No.: 782015338
- Execution Date: 05/04/2021
- End Date: 05/04/2023
- Total Amount: $2,500,000.00
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Puerto Rico Disaster Recovery Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake the Social Interest Housing Program. The focus of the Program is to increase, create or expand existing housing solutions across Puerto Rico through providing grant funds to Non-profit, Non-Governmental Organizations that demonstrate eligible activities for approved program projects serving highly vulnerable populations.
- Construction Xperts LLC: The subcontractor will provide professional Project Management Services for Hogar de Ayuda El Refugio Inc. The professional Project Management Services will be directly responsible for ensuring the accuracy, timelines, and completion of all task, implementation and management of the SIH Program assigned under the Subrecipient Agreement (SRA). The term of the contract begins on August 6, 2021 and will ends on August 6, 2023. The amount of the contract will be for a maximum of $241,920.00. DUNS Number 118018531.
- Ing. Lourdes M Perez Collazo, PE: The subcontractor will perform inspection service as part of the Social Interest Housing program of CDBG-DR. The term of the contract begins on November 11, 2021 until April 30, 2023. The amount of the contract will be $70,200.00. DUNS number- 118305862.