- Procured By: Puerto Rico Department of Housing (PRDOH)
- DUNS Number: 075071548
- Execution Date: 05/03/2019
- End Date: 05/02/2022
- Total Amount: $122,503,689.00
- CDBG-DR Funds: $122,503,689.00
- Brief Description: Horne, LLP has been procured to assist and support the PRDOH in the CDBG-DR grant administration, provide assistance in the development and establishment of the policies and procedures, monitoring and compliance.
DOWNLOAD VIEW PROCUREMENT
- Execution Date: 04/17/2020
- End Date: 05/02/2022
- Total Amount: N/A
- CDBG-DR Funds: N/A
- Brief Description: The purpose of the amendment is to replace Attachment G with a new Attachment G.
- Avaluo Advisors LLC: Avaluo Advisors LLC will provide Consulting Services and Appraisal Review Services to Horne LLP for the Puerto Rico Department of Housing Grant Management Services CDBG-DR Program. The term of this Contract begins on November 14, 2019 until February 5, 2020 for a maximum amount of $260,312.00. DUNS number 080430.
- C2S Consulting: C2S will provide staff augmentation and technical expertise in support of the Puerto Rico Department of Housing for the following functions/services: IT Lead, IT Associate, IT Associate OutSystems Web Developer and IT PM. The term of this Contract begins on August 5, 2020 until May 2, 2022 for a maximum amount of $2,,760.00. DUNS number 080266.
- Capital Acces Inc.: Capital Access shall complete all remaining tasks and deliverables associated with the project launch plan (e.g. Smartsheets/Excel export attached hereto) for Small Business Financing and Construction and Commercial Revolving Loan Programs. Moreover, Capital Access shall conduct and complete the following: Policies and Procedures (Compliance and Underwriting Manual), Forms, Notifications, and Document Templates, Training Materials, Support Horne Team and Planning and Administrative Requirements, Program Guidelines, Production Model, Pre and Full Application, Production Model, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS), Coordinate with and Support Programers for build out of Canopy for SBF and CCRL programs. The term of this Contract begins on July 3, 2019 until August 30, 2019 for a maximum amount of $236,776.00. DUNS number 027678759.
- CLIO Strategies LLC: CLIO Strategies LLC will provide professional consulting advice and strategy development including Federal disaster recovery program design, review, and compliance report, and climate and disaster risk services market assessment and strategy development among others, for the program. The term of the Contract begins on June 21, 2019 until June 20, 2020. Compensation consists of $170.00 per hour not to exceed one hundred ninety two hours, per individual. DUNS number 019773851.
- Enroque LLC.: The services of the Enroque LLC consist of being involved on all aspects of Housing Program Operations. Responsible for the production and performance of all Housing Program Teams (internal) and Program Vendors and Subrecipients among other things. The term of the Contract begins on February 6, 2020 until May 2, 2020. Compensation will be at a rate of $170.00 per hour for services documented and performed. DUNS number 117410958.
- Disaster Metrics LLC: Disaster Metrics LLC The services will conduct a hazard-based risk assessment through the implementation of the Hazards Events and Locations Prognosticator (HELP) tool to rapidly build natural hazard risk assessments for up to 15 frequently occurring or possibly damaging hazard types. The term of the Contract begins on March 9, 2020 until May 2, 2022. During the term of this Agreement, Disaster Metrics shall be paid an hourly rate of $100.00 per hour. DUNS number 080474160.
- Hage Consulting Group: Hage Consulting Group is involved in all aspects of General Operations, Housing Program Operations and Infrastructure Operations of the Grant Management Services Agreement between the Puerto Rico Department of Housing and Horne. The term of the Contract begins on June 6, 2019 until May 2, 2022. Compensation will be conducted on a Time and Material basis. The subcontractor will be compensated per hour for services documented and performed and will provide 17 employees. No individual employee may bill more than 192 hours per month. DUNS number 116767156.
- Hunt, Guillot & Associates LLC: Hunt, Guillot & Associates LLC will support and directly participate in the development of program guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs), programmatic documents (including but not limited to applications, checklist, templates, etc.) for all Infrastructure Programs, including FEMA coordination among other tasks as requested by Horne. The term of this Contract begins on May 17, 2020 and ends on May 2, 2022 for a maximum amount of $707,328.00. DUNS number 012830.
- KU & Associates, LLC: KU & Associates, LLC will prepare clearly defined Program Design Work Plans for each Program with the input of the program subject matter experts. Work plan shall include launch strategies, program implementation and forecasting of staffing needs. Will review and provide recommendations and support for all Infrastructure Program related documentation that is prepared by the Program Team. Provide support for procurement documents and the development of programmatic documents and policy development among other things. The term of this Contract begins on December 17, 2019 until May 2, 2022 for a maximum amount of $776,448.00. DUNS number 080975892.
- MDG Associates LLC: In Task Order A, MDG Associates LLC will provide the following for the Grant Management Services CDBG-DR Program: Monitoring Policies and Procedures, Risk Strategy and Assessment, Monitoring Events and Follow-Up, and Staff Training. The validity of this Task begins on September 5, 2019 until June 30, 2020 for a maximum amount of $260,312.00. In Task Order B, the subcontractor will provide the following for the Grant Management Services CDBG-DR Program: Monitoring Events, Monitoring Documents Review and Preparation, Monitoring Staff Training, Policy and Compliance Kick-off and Planning Workshops, Policy and Compliance Documents Review and Preparation and Policy and Compliance Staff Training. The term of this Task begins on January 21, 2020 until December 31, 2020 for a maximum amount of 8,474.00. DUNS number 117193548.
- MIP Consulting Group: MIP Consulting Group provides technical assistance, support, training, administration, programming, design and maintenance for the Financial Management Software for the CDBG-DR Program. The term of this Contract begins on June 6, 2019 until May 2, 2022. This engagement will be conducted on a Time and Materials basis. The subcontractor will be compensated for services documented and performed as follows: an IT Project Manager for $120.00 per hour and IT Associates for $85.00 per hour. Will provide up to 3 employees. No individual employee may bill more than 192 hours per month. DUNS number 117223897.
- PR Contractors, LLC: PR Contractors, LLC will provide Environmental Consulting Services at the request of Horne, with a particular emphasis on Lead Based Paint Assessment and Remediaton in view of federal and local legal requirements, including but not limited to, the Puerto Rico Environmental Public Policy Act. Subcontractor will support the Horne Environmental team, will document all findings and provide support for any required reporting, audits or assessments as may be necessary and appropriate for the Puerto Rico Department of Housing, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, or any other relevant government authorities. The term of this contract begins on April 7, 2020 until May 2, 2022. This engagement will be conducted on a Time and Material Basis. The subcontractor will be compensated at a rate of $125.00 per hour for services documented and performed. DUNS number 117514706.
- WD Group: WD Group will handle external relations of the Grant Management Services. This includes: providing personnel to support external relations, support and assist in the Oversight and coordination of all program’s outreach efforts, provide compliance oversight and technical assistance, support and assist in the oversight Call Center services and operators scripts, assist in the coordination and development of press releases, media spots, social media contents, provide support related to media, public relations, reporting, video and photography of the CDBG-DR Program among other things. The term of this contract begins on July 12, 2019 until May 2, 2022 for a maximum amount of $377,856.00. DUNS number 117517493.
- Lucem Consulting Group LLC (Falta Fecha de Vigencia): The services of Lucem Consulting Group LLC consist of being involved on all aspects of Housing Program Operations. Responsible for the production and performance of all Housing Program Teams (internal) and Program Vendors and Subrecipients. Responsible for monitoring and controlling Housing Portfolio Performance, scope, schedule and budget against established baselines among other things. The term of this Contract begins on May 17 2019 until May 2, 2022. This engagement will be conducted on a Time and Material Basis. The subcontractor will be compensated at a rate of $170.00 per hour for services documented and performed. No individual employee may bill more than 192 hours per month. DUNS number 080474587.
- Charles Gardner: Charles Gardner hereby agrees to engage the subcontractor to provide the Client with services consisting of: Timely Development and Production of a Power BI Dashboard to be used in conjunction with a project to which Horne is currently contractually obligated for the Puerto Rico Department of Housing by, June 16, 2019 and Production and Development relative to other Potential IT needs of Horne relative to current and future projects. The validity of the Contract begins on May 31, 2019 until May 30, 2020 . Compensation for the Contractor will consist of $145.00 per hour on a monthly basis. Task Order 1 of the Agreement consists of assisting with reporting and development needs relative to multiple CDBG-DR Programs in which Horne is currently engaged, or may be engaged, in the future. Task Order 1 term begins on July 22, 2019 until May 30, 2020 for a maximum amount of $453,600.00.
- Ryan Albright: Ryan Albright will conduct a review and editing of program documents that includes but is not limited to the following: policies and procedures (SOPs, Notifications, Workflows, correspondence, etc.) and related documents, facilitate resolution of comments and questions, including comments from PRDOH Compliance. Will also research and validate regulatory citations and CDBG-DR requirements, provide recommendations and suggested language, including the development of new content, to resolve issue or make program document complete and conduct quality control reviews of document as needed. The term of the Contract begins on July 24, 2019 until September 13, 2019. Compensation shall be on an hourly rate at $125.00 per hour. Hours per week may not exceed 20 hours. Work request will be issued by HORNE PR on an as-need basis, with no guarantee of any specific minimum number of hours.