- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Municipality of Aibonito
- Program / Division: City Revitalization Program
- DUNS No.: 829840755
- Execution Date: 09/08/2020
- End Date: 09/08/2023
- Total Amount: $1,268,333.55
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake the City Revitalization Program (hereinafter, "the Program"). The focus of the Program is to establish a fund for municipal governments and eligible entities to enable a variety of critical recovery activities aimed at reinvigorating downtown areas, urban centers, and key community corridors.
- Arqueóloga Jacqueline López Meléndez: The subcontractor shall perform archaeological evaluation to establish the presence or absence of cultural resources in certain areas. The term of the contract begins on September 20, 2021 until December 31, 2021 for a maximum amount of $9,400.00.
- Ing. Carlos M. Santana Vázquez: The subcontractor will perform supervision to the City Revitalization Fund program of CDBG-DR. The term of the contract begins on October 14, 2021 until June 14, 2022. The amount of the contract will be $31,200.00. DUNS number 117433505.
- CER Contractor and Industrial Services, LLC.: The subcontractor will perform the reconstruction of the public square of Aibonito. The term of the contract begins on November 01, 2021 until August 01, 2022. The amount of the contract be $1,284,595. DUNS number 117644916.
- JOMA Design Group Corp.: The subcontractor will perform construction services, according to Auction 03 2021-2022 PN69453 PW1337 PR-725 Interior Sector Los Pinos in Bo. Llanos de Aibonito, for the construction of a wall, under the City Revitalization Fund program of CDBG-DR. The term of the contract begins on January 11,2022 until June 11,2022. The amount of the contract will be $395,000.00. SAM Unique Entity Identifier: NK44H32KJDR5.