- Name of Partner / Subrecipient: Municipality of Dorado
- Program / Division: City Revitalization Program
- DUNS No.: 131436677
- Execution Date: 10/02/2020
- End Date: 10/02/2023
- Total Amount: $1,401,632.12
- Brief Description: According to the approved current Action Plan, Puerto Rico intends to undertake the City Revitalization Program (hereinafter, "the Program"). The focus of the Program is to establish a fund for municipal governments and eligible entities to enable a variety of critical recovery activities aimed at reinvigorating downtown areas, urban centers, and key community corridors.
- PROFESSIONAL GROUP CONSTRUCTION, INC.: The subcontractor will provide services as a Project Management Services under the City Revitalization Program, of CDBG-DR. The staff position that will be part of the cost form are: the Senior Project Manager, a Regulatory Compliance Officer, a Construction Manager, an Engineer Architect, and an Administrative Assistance. The term of the contract begins March 21, 2022, to October 2, 2023. The amount of the contract will be $298,790.00. Unique Identity Identifier: SNNYZJAZNFZ3.